Paris is one of the best places you can visit. If you are looking for the best of the best, looking for a wonderful, charming and romantic place, Paris should be your first choice. There are many interesting sights around the city, and you are sure to have a great time there.
Also, one of the reasons people love to travel to France, especially Paris, is to experience the best French food and wine. If you’re thinking about where to dine after a day of sightseeing, you should consider booking a stay at a Paris hotel. This hotel is great for drinking and dining as there are many great restaurants nearby. Here are just a few of them:
• Boeuf sur le Toit – a small traditional restaurant located near the Paris hotel. This is a high quality restaurant environment matched with high quality food.
• Blue Elephant – If you want to experience more modern cuisine, you should not miss this restaurant, also located near the Paris hotel. Many consider this restaurant unique as it offers Thai food and a truly beautiful setting.
• L’Atelier de Joel Robunchon – If you are vacationing in Paris and staying in a Paris hotel, you should definitely consider eating delicious food at this nearby restaurant while sampling their wines. French food is outstanding and should satisfy any appetite. Have fun at this great bistro. It’s just around the corner from the Paris hotel.
• Le Grande Cascade – If you’re staying in a Paris hotel and want to spend more on a meal, then you should definitely go to Le Grande Cascade. It offers truly exquisite food preparation and presentation. This restaurant has been awarded a Michelin star, so it is highly recommended.
• Menu du Jour – There are plenty of typical French restaurants in the area around several nice hotels. One of them is the Menu du Jour, whose name means “package of the day”. This pleasant place offers affordable meals based on quality, fresh ingredients.
• Patisserie – Enjoying delicious baked goods is probably the first thing you do when you are on vacation and staying in a Paris hotel. So, if you’re looking for delicious pastries and don’t want to be too far from where you live, then you’d better consider Patisserie.
Food and wine is one of the best things to do in Paris.If you want to discover some wonderful culinary surprises hidden in this charming city, you should book a stay Paris Hotel. Doing so will give you the perfect taste of food and wine from a variety of wonderful restaurants nearby.